Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Easter Bunny Hair clips....

It's Easter craft time!
Easter Bunny hair clips... your little {or big} girl will love them.
 Step 1 -  Cut four felt ears.
Step 2 - Cut two 'inner ear' shapes from contrasting material and sew onto two of the white felt ears.
Step 3 - Place the two 'right' sides together and sew around the outside of the ears.
Sorry,
 I got carried away making the bunny ears and forgot to take a photo of each step.

 Step 4 -  Invert back to the right side.  Fold the ends forward and stitch {helps give the ears a nice shape}.
Step 5 - Make a bow out of matching ribbon and sew on a flower.
Step 6 - Hot glue and hand stitch onto a snap hair clip.
 They are so cute!  Miss 6 loves them.

3 comments:

Karima said...

These look so cute! Please pop over to my blog to see a wonderful 15 minute bandana tutorial!
Thanks for letting me feature your post, Karima from
www.karimascrafts.com

Dragonfliez Made said...

Those are too cute!
I did some of those years ago for my girls when they wanted cat costumes.

My Mummy Daze said...

I love this idea! I'm not sure how long my Miss E would keep them in for though! May not be worth the time I'd put into making them!


Just letting you know that I'm awarding you with the Versatile Blogger Award.

You can read more about it here: http://tinyurl.com/43o95do

I'm also passing the rules for accepting this award:

* Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their site in your original post.
* Tell us seven things about yourself.
* Pass along the award to fifteen newly discovered bloggers.
* Contact these bloggers and let them know they got this award.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...