Monday, February 7, 2011

Handbag and notebook for outfit #9

Sorry I didn't post this last night, but our modem died :(
But on a brighter note... I got a new camera and laptop.... so happy!!!!!!

Anyway, here's the handbag and notebook I made for to match the grey and yellow sundress.
Miss 6 wants to wear the sundress on the plane to New Zealand.... so I had to make a few matching things.





Two sleeps until we go to New Zealand.... I can't wait!
We'll be in Wellington for a few days then flying to Whangarei to spend some time with Scottie (my brother) and Renate..... can't wait to see my niece and nephews (I get to meet little Toby).  Will be good to see my Nana and Poppy too.

Love Nikki xx

3 comments:

Sarah - Red Gingham said...

Have a great time! Love the accessories you made. I bet Miss 6 will want to wear the same dress every day! Ours sure would.

Cathryn said...

So cute!

misspinkles said...

oh that's so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...