Sunday, February 20, 2011

I'm back.....

 Sorry, I didn't get around to posting while in New Zealand.... I was enjoying spending time with family and friends and didn't want to waste too much time on the computer.

It's good to be home.
I took the above photo of Miss 8 this morning.... notice anything different about the room?
While I was away my husband decided to do some painting, I loved this wall white, but now it's grey... oh well!
Anyway, this morning I changed this top into a dress for Miss 8.
 I just took in the sides and hemmed it again... looks great with some leggings....



Here's a few photos of Miss 6 in some of her upcycled outfits while we were away.... 
On the plane.... Miss 6 being silly :D
 Miss 6 wearing the top I made for Miss 8....
Miss 6 loved meeting her little cousin.
 On the plane to New Zealand...wearing the sundress...
 Waiting over an hour for our bags.....
So good to be home.... although next time I go overseas remind me to tell my husband not to paint anything while I'm away!

I'm heading off to the taping of Australia's got talent... catch you tomorrow :)

Love Nikki xx

2 comments:

Heidi Lucille said...

I'm glad you're back! I kept checking to see if you posted. I forgot you were visiting family, I'm glad you had a good time though.
And I agree with you 100 percent - I definitely think your wall looked better white...tell your hubby to fix it! LoL

Amanda said...

I love how your daughters share clothes! I think one of the best things about having a sister is you get double the wardrobe! Your kids are so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...