Monday, March 21, 2011

Twins ;-)

 The before....
Two matching Pumpkin Patch dresses {size 4 and 7}.
The girls used to love wearing these matching dresses. 
Miss 6 grew out of the size 4 and now she wears the size 7.
 I got an email from Lisa.... asking for photos of how I repurpose the Pumpkin Patch dresses into skirts.
Step 1...
Step 2.....
Overlock raw edges, turn back top to make a band, iron, pin and sew.
Step 3... thread elastic and sew gap.
So easy, takes about 15 minutes.
Miss 6 {wearing the size 7} and Miss 8 {wearing the size 4}

Twins again... well, sort of :)
 To have a loving relationship with a sister is not simply to have a buddy or a confident; it is to have a soul mate for life - Victoria Secunda
 
What's the good of news if you haven't a sister to share it?
 - Jenny DeVries

Love Nikki xx

3 comments:

My Mummy Daze said...

Gorgeous! You make it look so easy!

I secretly always wanted my daughter to have a sister, because I never had one. Your photos of your girls make me feel a little sad that she'll miss out on that special bond too.

Amanda said...

sooo cute! reminds me of the matching dresses my sister and I always wore when we were little!!! =)

Nikki said...

My Mummy Daze - it is easy!
I never had a sister {I've got three brothers} always wanted a sister. I have three sister-in-laws but it's just not the same as a sister. I love watching the girls play together. They share everything... toys, clothes etc {sometimes they have their moments}.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...